Like countertops, acid-stained floors, and concrete finished floors are growing in popularity across the country, whether for the home or business. It’s hard to not find concrete floors featured in the design magazines such as Renovation Style, Dwell, Fine Homebuilding, Better Homes and Garden, and Woman’s Day. Why not start with your business.
● It enhances the integrity of the decor, and design as a whole.
● Easy Maintenance
● It’s easy to change patterns and colors when remodeling or updating your interior and exterior finishes.
● They are great in regions with a lots of sand or snow - no scratches or stains, easy clean up.
● Royal Coat finishes are a good alternative to carpet in an effort to reduce allergens found in homes and buildings.
● Custom Logos can be installed at entry ways or in showrooms.